Thank you for choosing to undertake the GLWS Level 1 Accreditation
To achieve this, we’ve designed a comprehensive course full of useful information, essential concepts and many opportunities to reflect and practice what you’ve learned.
You will gain experience of the GLWS Survey and Personal Report from the perspective of being a respondent, a learner and a coach.
- As a respondent, you will complete the survey and receive a personal one-to-one debrief from a fellow accreditation participant on your GLWS Personal Report. Here you will experience the GLWS with fresh eyes for the first time, giving you a realistic simulation of the experience of your future GLWS respondents.
- As a learner, you will brush-up your understanding and knowledge of wellbeing definitions, models and research findings, and take a deep dive into the development, structure and workings of the GLWS Survey and Personal Reports.
- There’s an abundance of resources on MyGLWS to supplement your learning, help you achieve best practice and work to the highest of ethical standards.
- As a coach, you will gain practice of conducting a personal GLWS debrief with one of your fellow accreditation participants using their GLWS Personal Report.
We’ll be with you every step along the way and if you have any questions, please feel free to connect with us at any time. You can simply drop us an email to email@example.com.
Enjoy and stay well!
Psychologist, GLWS Founder and Co-author
- Gain an understanding of wellbeing and its influence on organisational outcomes
- Analyse and evaluate a GLWS Personal Report for key themes
- Conduct a GLWS debrief
- Create a value proposition to prospective clients
Are you ready?
These will open in a new window or download to your local drive.
Preparing for your course
Lesson 1: Introduction to the GLWS
Lesson 2: Interpreting the Report
Lesson 3: GLWS Positioning and Value Proposition
Resources to help you prepare for your debrief
Domain specific resources
GLWS Debrief in Action
GLWS Debrief Guide
Prices should be applied for the region where your client is based.
For not-for-profit or clients in other regions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org