This course is designed for:
GLWS Level 1 accredited practitioners who are interested in using the GLWS across an intact team or a group of participants, in order to analyse aggregate data across the team / group.
The GLWS Team/Group Report highlights wellbeing themes and trends across a cohort with the aim of guiding wellbeing interventions and drawing out any systemic and cultural influences on organisational wellbeing that deserve attention.
The GLWS Team/Group Report can be used to support a variety of organisational and team development initiatives, including, but not limited to targeting D&I and L&D initiatives, determining leadership and cultural practices, organisational policies and procedures and assessing pre and post initiative impact.
In this course you will learn to:
- Analyse, interpret and present GLWS Team/Group Reports and data
- Use GLWS in a more systemic way within teams and across organisations
- Position, scope and budget GLWS team/group interventions
And the end result?
You will be equipped with the practical knowledge, frameworks and tools to confidently extend the use of GLWS beyond personal coaching, and solve more complex, systemic and cultural challenges using the GLWS Team/Group Report.
Are you ready?
I accept and agree that my log-in and membership to access the materials and resources contained within this and all GLWS courses are:
- Provided for the sole purpose of my personal development
- Available to download and print for my personal usage only
- Accessible to me on an ongoing basis after I have successfully completed the course, subject to upholding GLWS Accredited Coach Terms & Conditions
- Subject to copyright protection
- Not to be shared with anyone else