This course is designed for:
- Professionals interested in developing enhanced wellbeing
- Anyone interested in understanding more about the links between wellbeing, mental health, productivity and sustainable high performance
In this course you will learn:
- What wellbeing is and looks like from a professional’s perspective
- The similarities and distinctions between wellbeing, mental health and resilience
- The latest research evidence about the importance of wellbeing to individual, team and organisational success
- Advanced concepts, knowledge and ideas that will enable you to empower yourself to thrive by enabling better wellbeing
- How to analyse and work with your own unique mental health and wellbeing needs, in ways that are constructive, proactive and value-adding to productivity and performance
- How to reflect on your own wellbeing and wellbeing shadow, both at work and in the rest of your life
And the end result?
You will be equipped with the practical knowledge, frameworks and tools to confidently improve the way you work and live for better wellbeing, both in the present and as a roadmap for the future
Please view the Course Overview on the materials tab for detailed course information.
Are you ready?
Lesson 1: What is wellbeing?
Lesson 2: The case for wellbeing in organisations
Lesson 3: A framework for wellbeing
Lesson 4 - Wellbeing expectations
Lesson 5 - Talking about wellbeing and mental health